Anyway back to, er, um the erratic nature of this post. Have I mentioned before that these posts are usually just a let's see what comes kind of thing?
Last Wednesday, Scott and I decided to take our pasta dinner to the beach, it's not that far, 15 mins or so, it was a brilliant idea. Both Poe and Ilo were gorgeous to watch, they rolled, paddled, ran, sang, muttered wonderful things, giggled delightfully and simply stood and watched the ocean with a calmness in their eyes. It was a wonderful and refreshing thing to do mid school week, we headed home with a couple of tiny bits of shell in our treasure bags, with sated smiles and that beautiful exhausted feeling you can only get from some time by the sea.
More bits and pieces:
- Scott and I have been quite busy planning the 'O Brother Where Art Thou', show, planning, set design, clothing, rehearsals, catering, advertising, songbooks, etc. It is fun and consuming but really exciting.
- In between all this planning we have been loving watching Season 2 of Girls, it is cringe worthy, hilarious, wonderfully rich and refreshing and totally addictive.
- And if you are into that sort of thing, there is a pretty cool giveaway at one of my new favourite places to visit. Yes Amber at Mindfully Green is giving away, as in for free, a pretty awesome book all about sweet, sweet, delicious bread. Go, check it out, who knows, you might get lucky!
- A last minute entry is a very important blog post from my lovely friend Nikki, all about how to support a grieving loved one. Unfortunately Nikki has a lot of personal experience with this but fortunately for us the advice she gives is just wonderful. Such an important post.
- On Sunday we ventured into the depths of the mysterious Kalang valley, looking for cabins for a photo shoot and a film clip, will post some cool cabin shots soon but to tide you over, you should peer into Cabin Porn. Sorry to disappoint some people, but very little flesh is shown. Cabin Porn is a beautiful blog full of drool worthy photos of cabins from all over the place. Cabin Porn is put together by a 'the folks at Beaver Brook' another very intriguing blog to visit, not sure what is going on over there but it looks fun. Enjoy but be warned, you may be there for a while. Here are a couple of my favourites:
|Image from Cabin Porn|
|Image from Cabin Porn|