Friday 5 October 2012

returned


It is hot here today, we are all tired from a fun filled holiday with not much sleep, bags are still to be unpacked and clothes still to be washed. I don't really have the energy to say much at the moment, so I thought you could gaze at the above image, crafted for me by a special friend for my birthday, which happened a few days before Poe's. As you gaze, know that I too am gazing at this beautiful object as I lie on the lounge, feet up, whilst trying to ignore many, many things.

2 comments :

  1. That is so beautiful it sends little sparks of inspiration flipping through my brain! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, how awesome is it, i have one (well actually quite a few) talented friends. it makes me want to crotchet everything. would love to see what you create after being inspired by it.

      Delete

thank you, thank you for sharing your words, thoughts, feelings. xx