Saturday 17 March 2012

two dresses, a top and a stripey skirt

Sorry about bathroom series two (or four, I have lost count), I know I have said it before but I seriously need to do something about this photographing arrangement, but sometimes things don't really translate on a clothesline and I find flat photos on the ground problematic for me. Hmmm, must get someone else to model, tripod/chair, better back drop, something, anything, sorry guys, not totally classy but at least you get the idea. 
But here are a couple of new items that I made for the recent markets, a couple have returned home, a couple have found new loving homes. Had a great day at Bellingen markets today, thanks to those special people who came and visited after reading this blog, it was really lovely, oh and thank you for those who came visited, chatted, purchased and shared some big smiles without reading this blog. ahhhh. 




5 comments :

  1. Love the fabric placement on the neckline in that first dress...looks great on you...you should keep it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, it is tempting seeing that those kind of tablecloths are hard to find, but I do get lots of pleasure in letting the clothes find their owners and seeing the new owners so happy is pretty awesome. Saying that though, I will make myself a tablecloth dress, maybe one I stuff up.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Have just stumbled upon your blog, we are embarking on the life-changing decison to move from ballarat to bellingen. It was nice to read how last year was for you, and that you have come through, to call Bellingen home.

    Your children and your crafting are just gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just checked out your blog, how wonderful, what a big move you are all making. Did you buy the garlic farm at homelands? Are you friends of Nick and Liz's, just trying to connect the dots. Looking forward to meeting you all soon. Best wishes Jay

      Delete
  3. Yes, we are friends of Liz and Nick. Haven't heard about the garlic farm at homelands, I wonder how I can get more info?

    We like a farmhouse just near the school, it is carols. It is a garlic farm, which we intend to grow. Do you know the property?

    warmly kerrie

    ReplyDelete

thank you, thank you for sharing your words, thoughts, feelings. xx